I am SO glad I came across this article about the top 2 natural nail polish removers! I knew that conventional nail polish removers had harmful chemicals and toxins in them, but now I know I can use these safe, natural, and non-toxic nail polish removers instead! I love that the oil in them is nourishing to skin, and they’re free of a chemical scent! Definitely pinning! #naturalhealth #naturalbeauty #greenbeauty #wellness

I am SO glad I came across this article about the top 2 natural nail polish removers! I knew that conventional nail polish removers had harmful chemicals and toxins in them, but now I know I can use these safe, natural, and non-toxic nail polish removers instead! I love that the oil in them is nourishing to skin, and they’re free of a chemical scent! Definitely pinning! #naturalhealth